Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Product Review by Canadian Mommies!

Canadian Mommies is a wonderful site that is dedicated to inspiring, educating and creating communication forums for Mothers all across Canada. They recently did a product review for Oliver's Labels:

Mommy Reviews

Mommy Reviewer: Amy
Kid Reviewer: Son ~ 4.5 Years Old

More than anything my son was excited about seeing the Dinosaurs. he loved the look and I loved how practical and durable everything was. Once I put them on his things, he was showing all the kids in his JK class what he had and of course the kids than told their moms and than the moms asked me. Great product and incredibly useful. I would love these labels for everything in my house.

Function: 5
Durability: 5
Design: 5
Kid Friendly: 5
______________________________________

Mommy Reviewer: Cynthia
Kid Reviewer: Daughter ~ 6 Years Old

Great Product. Every Mom needs these labels for all of thier children's things. I can not tell you how many times my daughters shoes, hats and lunch box were mistakenly taken form one of thier school mates. Now she has her favorite princess with her name on it and these labels have saved me money. I no longer search for her things. Thanks so much for these and I highly reccomed this for every MOM!

Function: 5
Durability: 5
Design: 5
Kid Friendly: 5
______________________________________

Ratings are done on a scale of 1 to 5.
1 = Poor
2 = Satisfactory
3 = Good
4 = Very Good
5 = Excellent


Click here to see the review on the Canadian Mommies website.


Thank you Amy, Cynthia, Audrey and everyone at Canadian Mommies for taking the time to review Oliver's Labels!

No comments: